O’Connor Mortuary Mission Viejo
We have been serving funeral home services and cremations in Mission Viejo, CA. Our staff is always aiming to show kindness, knowledge, and thoughtfulness. If you are unsatisfied with any part of our assistance, we will reduce a portion or all of our service charges. We also assure you fair prices representing the greatest value in Orange County. Contact us today: (877) 872-2736.
Custom Solutions for Funeral and Cremation in Mission Viejo, CA
A funeral is a chance to create an event that is as unique and personal as the individual you are honoring. How would you like to show respect and love for your family member? It’s important to create an event that highlights their accomplishments and personality. This process is best supported by a local funeral home offering funeral and cremation services in Mission Viejo, CA.
Our team understands that every family has unique customs and traditions. We respect your desires and encourage all families to create funeral events that encompass the details that matter most to your loved ones. It doesn’t matter if you want to keep it simple with a family-only event, or you are creating a large, celebratory gathering for friends and the community. You have the freedom to design a service that is a good fit for attendees.
When you contact us for funeral planning support, you can expect to receive quality support from a caring team. We care about the outcome of your event, which is why we work hard to provide the services you require to maintain family traditions.
Services for Funeral and Cremation in Mission Viejo, CA
The advantage of choosing our team for funeral services is that we provide custom solutions for every family. Through the consultation, our goal is to learn about your preferences and desires. We pay attention to the smallest details that will create an event to remember for years to come. Since this is the last opportunity to honor the memory of your loved one, we believe that no details of the event should be overlooked.
Which funeral or cremation services are a good fit for your family? Start by learning about the industry so you can evaluate the specific funeral packages to match your needs. These are some of the most popular options you might consider:
- Funeral Service: The actual funeral event is a time to gather with friends and family. Often, this event includes a big list of attendees, as well as a program to share stories, readings, and music in honor of the deceased. We offer a beautiful space in our funeral home for these services including staff to provide support and oversee the specific details of the event.
- Memorial Services: A memorial is very similar to traditional funeral services. There is one notable difference between a memorial and funeral – the casket is not present at the event. Families might pair cremation with a memorial service. Or, the service is sometimes held after a person is laid to rest. If a delayed memorial is better for family who will be traveling, then you might adjust the timing of these services based on the needs of your loved ones.
- Cremation Services: What are the reasons you should consider cremation instead of cemetery burial? Cremation is a popular option because it is simple and affordable compared to traditional cemetery placement. We promise the highest levels of respect through all stages of the cremation. Your family will be presented with the ashes, then you can decide how your loved one will be laid to rest.
- Office Support: You might be surprised to learn how many administrative requirements need to be met when a person passes away. Families can be weighed down by paperwork and procedures, which is why our team offers full support for these tasks that need to be addressed behind the scenes. We provide help with everything from paperwork and permits to death certificate coordination, transportation, communication, and more.
- Products: Regardless of the way you choose to lay your loved one to rest, it’s likely that you need funeral products to accommodate this desired service. For example, talk to us about designs and stone materials for headstones and grave markers. We also offer a variety of designs for caskets, urns, and more. Families often choose memorial products as well such as memorial jewelry or other items to remind them of the memories in the future.
As you can see, there are many options for funeral and cremation planning in Mission Viejo, CA. As you are exploring the possibilities for an upcoming event, we invite you to talk to our professional team for more information. We promise a personalized approach and our undivided attention to your funeral plans.
Immediate Funeral Services or Advanced Planning?
If the passing of a loved one is unexpected, then you should call us right away for immediate funeral services. We have systems in place to provide on-demand care, ensuring a quality funeral in a short amount of time.
Alternatively, many families prefer the convenience of advance funeral planning. Through this process, you can lock in the specifics of your funeral service at any point. Then, these details will be ready in the future when it is time to schedule the event.
Do you need help with designing funeral and cremation services in Mission Viejo, CA? Then our team is just a phone call away. Call for a consultation.
Funeral & Cremation FAQs
What if our religion requires different steps than the usual services?
- At O’Connor we are dedicated to honoring the sacred practices and rituals of each religious and cultural tradition. We believe that bringing together your loved one’s faith with personal touches and tributes to them creates a loving picture of their life and legacy. Learn more about religious and cultural traditions here.
Why should I plan ahead?
- Making the choices for your family in advance gives them the comfort of knowing that the ceremony is perfectly in accordance with your wishes. This unique opportunity allows for you to tell your story the way you wish and gives the gift of your legacy to your family and friends. Learn more.
How do I deal with grief?
- We should always understand that people deal with grief differently. One of our suggestions is to try scheduling and having a grief space. Learn more about grief space here.